Re: Updating mupen64plus-qt

On 2/19/20 5:54 PM, Olek Wojnar wrote:

I would not revert that commit, it is *almost* perfect as-is. Just delete
the "mupen64plus-qt.png" at the end of line 3 in d/install.

-Olek

That would leave an icon with the name "mupen64plus.png" when the icon needs to be renamed to "mupen64plus-qt.png" before being installed. I don't believe there's a way to this only in debian/install, which was why dh_auto_install was overridden.

This is something I could change upstream by adding an icon named "mupen64plus-qt.png", but that will have to be a future release.

- Dan