Re: Updating mupen64plus-qt

On 2/12/20 5:40 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
Hi Dan,

Am 12.02.20 um 04:32 schrieb Dan:
[...]
Hi Markus,

There's a new version of this package I've uploaded to
https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/mupen64plus-qt/

I've written into pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org a couple times
the past few weeks with no responses. Wondering if you could get this
reviewed/uploaded for me or point me to a good channel to contact for
getting this updated.

Thanks!
- Dan

Thanks, I've uploaded your new upstream version to unstable. You forgot
to import the new version to our upstream and pristine-tar branches
though, so the checksum for the orig tarball will be different from the
official release. Otherwise the changes looked good to me.

Cheers,

Markus

Markus,

Thanks for uploading! Thought I had imported those branches with gbp but perhaps I forgot to run `git push --tags`

- Dan