Re: Fwd: Handing over maintainership for fs-uae, virtualjaguar and kcemu

Hi!

Has there been any reply to this? I would like to hand over maintainership
to at least the fs-uae package as maintenance of this package requires a
little more time and effort which I currently don't have at the moment due
to my involvements in Debian Ports and other open source projects.

I would be glad if the Debian Games Team could take over maintainership
of the package.

Thanks,
Adrian

--