Re: renaming debiangames-team to games-team on salsa, objections?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 at 05:57:22 -0800, Carlos Donizete Froes wrote:
> It was me who created this name 'debiangames-time', but you and another
> 'owner' have complete freedom to make the changes.
> In my opinion, I find it interesting to switch to 'games-team'

This is sounding like consensus. I tried to apply it, but got an error
"Path can only be changed by admin" so I think we probably need to ask
the Salsa sysadmins to do it.

> the
> problem will not know the unwanted side effects for those who have added
> their projects to the team

Better that we do it now while not too many people and projects are
affected, then.

    smcv