Games wiki / alioth

Hi team,

I was wondering how up to date the games wiki is in general and also
if there's a plan needed for the announced alioth retirement? Some
pages give the wrong impression about how the team seems to operate,
and others give out of date instructions.

e.g. https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings claims that the team uses
regular meetings to coordinate ideas and goals
e.g. https://wiki.debian.org/Games/UT99 makes no mention of G-D-P,
which I believe is now supported by the version in testing

I'm still feeling my way around debian (and been quiet recently), but
am hoping to increase my involvement, especially in the Games Team -
if reviewing the wiki would be helpful I can consider that.
--
Phil Morrell (emorrp1)