Re: Games wiki / alioth

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 13:16:15 +0000, Phil Morrell wrote:
> e.g. https://wiki.debian.org/Games/UT99 makes no mention of G-D-P,
> which I believe is now supported by the version in testing

I didn't know about that wiki page when I implemented UT99 support in
game-data-packager. A rewrite to recommend g-d-p would be very welcome.

(In particular, using g-d-p to install UT99 disables parts of the server
browsing functionality to remove known and suspected security issues,
and does not require installing a modified version of obsolete GLib/GTK
packages.)

    smcv