Re: Synaptic screenshot for Debian Stretch

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 11:58 PM, Phil Morrell wrote:

> Hmm, I'm not sure it's just you, I noticed the images have been
> wrongly attributed to a "+b1" version which is wrongly identified as
> the "latest known version" in the bottom right, but I'm not sure why
> (and it's been more than 6 hours). In Synaptic, I only get the 0.6.0
> screenshot.

+b1 means the first rebuild of the package with no changes:

https://wiki.debian.org/binNMU

It is possible the version you are seeing is the latest sid version?

https://api.ftp-master.debian.org/madison?package=trigger-rally&text=on

It sounds like you are running wheezy? trigger-rally is at 0.6.0 there.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise