Re: Synaptic screenshot for Debian Stretch

On 17 July 2017 at 07:18, Onsemeliot <onsemeliot@gmail.com> wrote:
> you where faster than I obviously. Thanks again. I might add some more
> screenshots from maps I think give a even better representation of what
> the game looks like.

You're welcome, I tried out trigger-rally on jessie and found it
difficult to understand, so I decided to make some screenshots last
night as I had fun with the new version making more sense. I had to
edit the launch resolution to 800x600 for the images to be accepted. I
couldn't make it all the way to the end of a campaign though, so a
success image would be nice, feel free to "Request removal" liberally
(for mine) for a more representative final set.

> At the moment Synaptics isn't using one of the new
> images but my system seems to have some issues anyway since it
> complains if I try to reload the package information.

Hmm, I'm not sure it's just you, I noticed the images have been
wrongly attributed to a "+b1" version which is wrongly identified as
the "latest known version" in the bottom right, but I'm not sure why
(and it's been more than 6 hours). In Synaptic, I only get the 0.6.0
screenshot.
--
Phil Morrell