Re: Ongoing lugaru packaging

On Wed, 2017-06-07 at 13:52 +0200, Vincent Prat wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I have checked the package, as you requested, and it seems almost ready
> to upload.
> A few details, though:
> - currently, lugaru depends on any version of lugaru-data. I think it is
> better practice to enforce the same version for both.
> - in the changelog file, the package is still marked as unreleased.
>
> If you want, you can fix it, or I will.

Please go ahead.

On Wed, 2017-06-07 at 16:54 +0300, Juhani Numminen wrote:
> Hi Martin!
>
> I had a look over the packaging as well, and I have three new
> versions you could switch to: Debian Policy 4.0.0, Debhelper
> compat 10 and watch file version 4.
>
> Cheers,
> Juhani

Is it advisable to go to 4.0.0 before it has entered unstable (although
maybe it likely will before lugaru)?

I'm slightly hesitant about bumping dh and watch file versions, since
that would exclude maintenance from jessie without using backports...

Vincent: What do you think?

--
Martin Erik Werner <martinerikwerner@gmail.com>