Re: Ongoing lugaru packaging

Hi Martin,

I have checked the package, as you requested, and it seems almost ready
to upload.
A few details, though:
- currently, lugaru depends on any version of lugaru-data. I think it is
better practice to enforce the same version for both.
- in the changelog file, the package is still marked as unreleased.

If you want, you can fix it, or I will.

Cheers,

Vincent