Re: Ongoing lugaru packaging

05.06.2017, 21:36, Martin Erik Werner kirjoitti:

With the last changes to the packaging I think that we've managed to
tick off the last TODO items that I am aware off.

The package is lintian-clean except:
I: lugaru: desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/lugaru.desktop
which I think we can ignore since using the upstream desktop file.

Hence, from my (biased) point of view, the package seems to be ready for
upload. Could you have a look over it and see if I've (probably) missed
some things?

Markus Koschany mentioned on IRC that he would be willing to sponsor the
package when ready.

Hi Martin!

I had a look over the packaging as well, and I have three new
versions you could switch to: Debian Policy 4.0.0, Debhelper
compat 10 and watch file version 4.

Cheers,
Juhani