Re: Trigger Rally updated in Debian?

Hi,

thanks to Markus Koschany Trigger Rally 0.6.5 has been successfully
added to Debain Stretch:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/trigger-rally-in-stretch

Can anybody tell me if our new icon is used as game icon this time?:
http://trigger-rally.sourceforge.net/images/trigger64x49.png

Unfortunately the icon was missing last time. As I understand it this
was the case because the game was spread over two packages in Debian and
the relevant one wasn't updated with the new icon.

The icon is included in our most recent upstream version of our game
data folder in different resolutions and file formats. (The above link
just serves as an easy way to see what image I am talking about.)

Best
Onsemeliot