Re: Announcing Lugaru 1.1, now fully DFSG-free

Hello,

to start with, I would prefer to collaborate on the 1.1 release to
become familiar with the package.
So you can push what you have already done.
Maybe you could also give me some hint on what remains to be done.
Eventually, I would be glad to take over the package completely.

Cheers,

Vincent