Re: Trigger Rally updated in Debian?

Hi Marc

>Yes, that what I was planning to do, but thanks.

wonderful!
>I'll upload after cleaning up the changelog.

thanks again for cleaning up and fixing my typo in copyright :p

I hope to work again with you :)
(BTW I'm not sure if you also need to open a bug against the old src:trigger-rally-data
package)

the binary will be take over by src:trigger-rally, but there will be a cruft
source package that builds no binaries in the archive, not sure who and what will
decruft it (I had the same issue a while ago, but I don't remember if I had to
take any action)

cheers!

G.