Re: Trigger Rally updated in Debian?

Hi Bertrand,

>LDFLAGS, which is quite a shame.>I contacted Upstream on SF and this got fixed really quick (see upstream
>commit r811).
>
>For what it worth, Upstream also fixed the search path for the default
>config file (in commit r813). It could be easier to use this patch
>instead of mine.

wonderful

>Unfortunately, I won't have to time to work on Trigger rally until next
>week-end. Feel free to help !
I did some work:
1) Update copyright file- (some missing people)

(inside the zip file)

3) Add patches suggested by Marc
(I removed your version and cherry-picked part of commits 811 and 813)

4) update changelog.

5) add a patch to have verbose buids

6) add a patch to remove the "strip" call, that breaks our automatic dbg packages
creation (we can't strip symbols anymore)

I tried and it seems to work correctly.

I also uploaded on Debomatic [1] and tested piuparts lintian and other things,
so for me it  is good, except for an
sed s/UNRELEASED/unstable/g -i debian/changelog :)

thanks!
(let me know if you don't have time and you want me to do the upload)

(we might also enable hardening, but I won't try)

[1] http://debomatic-i386.debian.net/distribution#unstable/trigger-rally/0.6.4+dfsg-1/buildlog

G.