Re: Trigger Rally updated in Debian?

Hi Marc

>Thanks ! It looks very good to me. I will just remove the OPTIMS variable to pass
>only debian buildflags, and unless you disagree I will probably upload to unstable tomorrow.

I bet to disagree a little bit ;)

the patches 810 and 811 are from upstream cherry-picks and will be dropped on next release.
(I rebased them a little bit, and removed useless stuff, but they are the same)

tweaking 811 to remove them will make difficult to rebase it on the next import.

Fortunately upstream does:
OPTIMS ?= "foo bar"

this means, assign if not already defined.

A clean solution to override the value is (rules file)

"# override the upstream values, they break non amd64 and i386 builds
export OPTIMS
"

and this is what I committed on git.
I hope it is ok for you, to avoid an additional patch :)

(I can upload if you agree, or feel free to upload or to change into a patch and upload,
I don't have a strong opinion here)

thanks!

G.