Re: About your minetest-mod-* packages

Hi,

> Martin Quinson got us a brand new minetest-mod-mobf and I have gotten
> minetest-mod-nether inside debian, with minetest-mod-mesecons still in
> the door (NEW).
>
> Concerning minetest-mod-nether, upstream just released version 2. This
> new version requires a more recent minetest-mod-moreblocks.
>
> What is the status of your work? Can I do something to help?

Turns out, I really do not find time for it.

That said, I'd ask you to continue all the work on minetest and the mods as
you please.

If, on the other hand, I can be of any help without need for quick response,
feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
Nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-1520-1981389

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)