Re: About your minetest-mod-* packages

Hi,

On 02/06/2016 10:41, Dominik George wrote:
It's been ten days now : may I move away the existing (but years old)
minetest-mod-mesecons.git to something like minetest-mod-mesecons.nik,
put my own repo in place then RFS?

No. This is something you absolutely *WILL* not do.

The packages are under team maintenance.

Keep the repository intact, including any previous work, then do your changes
on top of it, then show it to me and the rest of the team, then get it
uploaded.

But do *not* replace anything the team or I did. There is a reason we use Git!

I wouldn't have proposed to move away the repository if the package had been under team maintenance! There is a git repo but :
- it is more three years old ;
- it's not clear it's a complete packaging ;
- nothing was ever uploaded from it.

There is no history to keep track of : my own packaging is from scratch.

Snark on #debian-games