Re: About your minetest-mod-* packages

Hi,

> It's been ten days now : may I move away the existing (but years old)
> minetest-mod-mesecons.git to something like minetest-mod-mesecons.nik,
> put my own repo in place then RFS?

No. This is something you absolutely *WILL* not do.

The packages are under team maintenance.

Keep the repository intact, including any previous work, then do your changes
on top of it, then show it to me and the rest of the team, then get it
uploaded.

But do *not* replace anything the team or I did. There is a reason we use Git!

-nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-151-61623918

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)