New libode version: transition

Hi,

libode new version is in experimental. Now we began a transition. Following:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

- Upload your new version to experimental (and have it clear NEW) (Done)
- Ensure it builds on all architectures in testing, where it built previously.

I have seen that the new version of ode has not been compiled in Mips, it's
queue. So, we can continue or we must wait this step?

#### to be done ######
- Check the auto-generated "auto-<source>" ben tracker. If not useful (or if
it does not appear) generate an applicable one and include it in your request
for a transition slot (see below).

- Test rebuild reverse dependencies
- Request a transition slot from the release team (reportbug
release.debian.org)
- Wait for ACK
- Upload to unstable after ACK
- NMU reverse dependencies as needed.

Leopold

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-ode.html

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia