Old/unmaintained games

Hey!

[Please, keep me in Cc, not subscribed]

I maintain Balazar 3 (a game) and Soya (the library Python used by this
game and some others). The archive also has Balazar Brothers as a user
of Soya.

Those games are not maintained anymore and this version of Soya is not
maintained anymore. If they were regular software, they could just be
removed from the archive. However, being a game, maybe they could stay
in the archive.

The popcon is low but not too low (about 500).

Is there some special "policy" about games? Should we try to keep them
in the archive or is that expected for them to be removed when they (and
their engine) are not maintained anymore?
--
10.0 times 0.1 is hardly ever 1.0.