Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

On Tue, 5 May 2015 14:21:48 Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> partially because I'm already half burnt out with all this flame.

So am I...

> I respect your position, even when I might not share it.

No worries. Thank you.

> Apart from that, I am entitled to have my own opinion on the subject, which
> is founded and is not arbitrary, and to freely express and argue it, here
> or in my blog, and I honestly think that I deserve not being referred to in
> the aggressive and derogatory terms I have seen in some emails. Me and
> everyone else. Both sides.

Indeed.

> As I said, the package is not on my hands, for
> good of bad, so all that pressure some are putting on me is unneccessary.

Sorry about pressure. I just want to avoid negative thinking that makes us see
vulgarity everywhere...

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

Much of humankind's intellectual and emotional struggle has been not
for truth, but against truth. The advance of science has been
sporadically fought against for thousands of years.
        -- C. W. Dalton, "The Right Brain and Religion"