Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

On 05/05/2015 05:43 AM, gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:

On 2015-05-02 18:12, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:

minority living in bomb shelter picking up on Supertuxkart while they are
obviously not offended enough by ads on bus stops, train stations etc.

who said you that's not offensive?

not to
mention things like sexualised Bratz girls and Barby dolls in every
supermarket. Let's re-open subject of censoring Supertuxcart after similar
complaints to bigger abusers like advertisement agencies, supermarkets, TV
networks and magazines are addressed.

why don't you stop replying until that happens?

On your say-so?? I think not. We should just sit back and let Fundamentalism wreck everything and THEN say something? I think it would be better to say something now, than to become beheaded later. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html