Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

On 05/02/2015 06:46 AM, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:

IMHO it will be inappropriate to drop content just because few people don't
like it.

...and who TOLD us to agree with them, otherwise we were against feminism. And, who cross-posted to many other forums to present their arguments where the rest of us went unheard in our replies. I thought that was a definite no-no in the Debian Way of Things. I don't consider it "fair" debate to present a one-sided one to others. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html