Re: Claims of racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9 on Debian mailing lists

On 2 May 2015 at 16:15, Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org> wrote:
> For what it's worth, this is what upstream has to say. They forgot to Cc
> d-d-g@, but asked me to forward it.

> However I think it's important to clarify some stuff.

 Thank you.

> Focusing only on her bikini or the number of time she is in a track is narrowing the character to only one aspect.

 ...and the big question for me was if that was the only aspect she
has, the sole reason for her existence.

 What was originally presented as "Should women exist only as sexual
objects?", is turning to "Are women ever allowed to wear bikini?"

 Of course, the question about suitability to kids (of some parents)
is not the same as question if there's sexism in the game.

 - ML