Re: Claims of racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9 on Debian mailing lists

On 05/02/2015 10:35 AM, suso.baleato@gmail.com wrote:

May I please ask to clarify how possibly a monkey, a mouse and a bear
can be classified as types of playable woman?

The charge was that there were NO other playable human or animal characters that had female names. That is clearly false.

iammyr wrote
"now, if *at least* there was one of the other animal character who was
female, the issue would be a little milder but no, there is not. no
female duck or female monkey. only 1 white girl *showing off her body*
cause that is all she does, doesn't she? regardless of the "why" about
which Ansgar argued with Suso."

The word missing is "discernment" in this entire instance.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html