Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: debian-women <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian Games Team <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9
- From: Ansgar Burchardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 02:40:29 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20150501001601.GI16577@localhost> (suso baleato's message of "Fri, 1 May 2015 02:16:01 +0200")
- References: <5541F4F6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1646153357.1639851.1430387412829.JavaMail.email@example.com> <20150430105257.GC5430@localhost> <CAJYD9f-57t1OCuTkzFDcq=4GBdMe0QUB2W_7XRSgRYuSASqbDw@mail.gmail.com> <20150430210507.GA10101@mail.beuc.net> <20150501001601.GI16577@localhost>
> Pedophilic or not, a sexualized adolescent depicted following the
> standards of Hentai porn characters in a kids' game is too much to be
> ignored, sorry.
I find you equating images like  with "Hentai porn characters" a bit
disturbing... Same for jumping to conclusions about the authors earlier:
"they understood that featuring a Hentai-alike adolescent might be
effective to attract end users, while being fun at the same time.".
It would be nice if you would hold back a bit with such accusations.