welcome to the games team Alexandre Detiste!

Hi Alexandre,

I've just added you to pkg-games, welcome to the team! Please use this
opportunity to introduce yourself to the team; what games you are
interested in, what you plan to work on within the team etc.

Please join the IRC channel and mailing lists. You can find more
information about the team and ways to get involved on our wiki pages:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team
https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

Greets
Evgeni

template stolen from pabs, not sorry at all ;-)

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.