Re: asking to join the team

Hi,

Simon has been playing git pull && git push for some time now
to get my commits on Alioth;  is there anything that block my request ?

Of course I'm not a DD nor DM yet, but I don't know how to solve
this chikken & egg problem.

I don't need full access to anything, just access to pkg-games/game-data-packager.git
would get me started for now.

Cheers