Re: jumpnbump

On Mon, 2014-09-22 at 07:16 +0200, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> Hi Tobias,

> Sure, I'll take this into consideration. But currently, I don't see
> anything that's wrong with this package - apart from "hasn't seen any
> activity in the last 5 years". But I don't think we should re-upload it
> with merely cosmetic changes just for the sake of it.

Well, looking at the PTS the package already suffers on a advanced case
of bitrot... There are a few thing that in sum would justify an upload:
- homepage gone (maybe creating one on wiki.d.o like encouraged on
https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Policy with the example of Jester
- CVS-SVN broken
- SV very old (3.8.3)
- no human uploader
- lintian 2 errors and 7 warnings (which a few already mentioned by the
previous bulltet points...
- probably more, as I didn't look into the package itself.

So if you have by change an hour to kill, let me know afterwards :)