Unteralterbach visual novel (was: Re: Introduction)

Bas Wijnen writes ("Unteralterbach visual novel (was: Re: Introduction)"):

Thank you for your analysis.  I appreciate your effort, and your
taking the psychological risk of exposure to something unpleasant and
disturbing.

Based on what you have said I would say that this game should not be
in Debian.  That doesn't amount to censorship.  People who want to
find interesting interactive fiction are probably not going to be
looking for it in our archive.

Ian.