Re: Let's party: current status of our Jessie release goal and next meeting

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
> On 12.02.2014 13:11, Steven Hamilton wrote:
> [...]
>
>> Anytime's good for me in March. In Oz though so I only chat when
>> everyone else is fast asleep.

Me too!

> *sheesh* Why do you have to live on the dark side of the moon? Well, I
> think you don't miss much on IRC at the moment.

At this stage it looks like the upside-down people on the dark side of
the moon will outnumber other games party goers :)

> DebTags is basically the buzz word for adding meta information to Debian
> packages.

"buzz word" is probably not the phrase you are looking for. DebTags is
the name of a project started by Enrico ZIni for adding multi-faceted
tags to Debian (and now Ubuntu) packages.

https://wiki.debian.org/Debtags
https://wiki.debian.org/Debtags/FAQ

> Most games already provide such tags but not all of them are correct.

Do we have a mechanism to find games that need tagging? Or to sort
games by the amount of work their debtags might need? Perhaps we could
get the UDD folks to whip up a script for this.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise