Re: Kerkerkruip

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Nils Dagsson Moskopp wrote:

> Kerkerkruip is written in a domain specific programming language called
> Inform 7, meaning its source code can at times read like a weird poem:

Interesting.

> There is already an RFP for Debian, though I am unsure about its current
> significance: <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=694157>

That is an ITP that timed out rather than an RFP.

> I do not have too much time right now. Since Kerkerkruip can be executed
> From a single gblorb file, I assume the things missing for packaging are
> an icon, a .desktop file and a man page. Is this correct? Does anyone on
> the games list have experience with packaging interactive fiction games?

Indeed. Manual page is optional I would think. I would suggest also a
shell script that just execs the interpreter with the gblorb file as
an argument, so people can run it from the command-line easily.

> When having drawn or found an icon and written a man page, what would be
> my next step?

Read through here:

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--