RFS: sandboxgamemaker 2.8.2+dfsg-1 [ITA]

Quote from
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-games-devel/2014-July/031425.html
> Hi Everyone,
>
> So i've updated the game:
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/sandboxgamemaker
> And updated the git.
>
> I've taken over the R FA and put in an RFS
>
> I am not able to update the wiki sponsor queue at the moment as there is an
> error when i try to create an account.
>
> So incase anyone out there wants to sponsor or check over the package i
> thought i'd just mail in.
>
> Thanks
> Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I have updated the sponsor queue for you. I'm not sure if really
everyone reads pkg-games-devel hence, to be on the safe side, I'm
sending your request to debian-devel-games as well.

Regards,

Markus