Re: Removal of D based games from armel/armhf (Tatan #754665)

On 20.07.2014 00:02, Peter De Wachter wrote:
> Has anybody asked the gcc/gdc maintainers about this? The changelog says
> nothing about dropping phobos on arm, so I think this might simply be a
> packaging bug. As far as I know, gdc 4.9 on arm is supported upstream.

Seems you're right. I filed https://bugs.debian.org/755390 and the
gcc/gdc maintainer confirmed your suspicion. Upload is pending. I will
request a give-back for Tatan as soon as libphobos-4.9-dev is available
on armel/armhf again.

Regards,

Markus