Re: Cube Trains

Yup, easier said than done. I'm not familiar with the engine myself,
and I don't know if it might need modifications for the different
games, or can be used "as is" and just parametrized ia API calls or
configuration files. I don't really have time to learn to develop in a
new game engine, so, while it's a cool goal to consider, it's not
among my highest priorities at the moment.

The question now would be, should I add my package to SVN, try to
clean it up there and upload to the archive with an embedded copy of
the engine, while keeping in mind that it would be nice to fix it in
the future, or I just leave it out of Debian repos until we define a
strategy to do it?

Greetings,
Miry