Re: Cube Trains

Hi!

On Fri, 2014-06-13 at 19:50:51 +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Has anyone tried to package Cube Trains [1]?

Ah looks nice!

> It is based on the same engine as Frogatto [2], but that one is
> in Contrib. … I'm not sure if I want to depenf on Frogatto for it.

I see it's using the Anura Engine, which is also being used by at
least the following games, although I'm not sure at what stage they
are at, nor have I tried any of them:

  <https://github.com/davewx7/Citadel>
  <https://github.com/davewx7/duxduo>

I agree with Markus it would be nice to make the engine independent
from the actual games. Of course that's easier said than done. :)

Thanks,
Guillem