Section 6 vs Section 1?

Fellow Games Team Members,

I'm putting the final touches on the Cyphesis MMORPG Server [1] and I'm considering moving the man pages from Section 1 (General Commands) to Section 6 (Games). Obviously, the binaries and other files would then go in the appropriate games directories according to the FHS.

My question: since this was not done previously, is there some reason to NOT put a package such as this into games? Is there an exception for servers? Upstream is not aware of any reason for Section 1 vs Section 6 but I wanted to ask here. If there's a reason for the package to stay in Section 1 then it'll save me a bunch of work ;) but I ultimately want to do the Right Thing. Thoughts?

Thanks!

-Olek

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cyphesis-cpp.html