Re: Task "main" for Debian Games

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:16 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:

> However I'm now more and more inclined to drop the DebTags idea, given
> the fact that only three people want to attend to the DebTags party

Uh, I think you are missing the whole point of games parties. The most
important part of the description of them is "well-publicised",
actually getting work done is just a bonus. People who didn't fill in
dudle are going to show up and they did. A mail on d-d-g definitely
isn't enough. For the screenshots party, we decided on a date first
and then promoted it in 11 different posts plus serveral mentions on
relevant IRC channels. After the fact it was promoted in 6 different
posts.

--
bye,
pabs