Re: Looking for a sponsor for a new game 'curseofwar'

Thanks for new hints.

Yes, I'm subscribed to this mail list. Sorry, forgot to say it...

$(CC) $(CPPFLAGS) $(CFLAGS) -c $(patsubst %.o,%.c,$@)
Helped me. Minus one issue :)

I agree, that I should to install the game to /usr/games for Debian.
But I don't understand how can I do that by curseofwar.install file.
AFAIK, a install file consists of 2 columns: a target and a path for
install. What target should I set, if the target file doesn't compled
yet? Should I set the target like
'debian/curseofwar/usr/bin/curseofwar' ? Something like:

debian/curseofwar/usr/bin/curseofwar    usr/games

If so, will there /usr/bin/curseofwar after install?
Yes, we will rewrite Makefile (of configure.sh) for making able to
cofigure the install bin path, but we can't do that now.

Regards,
Anton