Re: GemRB: unharcoded

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:12 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Beren Minor wrote:

> Just to let people know, I am indeed looking for a sponsor for GemRB.

Would you consider joining the team, merging your packaging with the
packaging in SVN and maintaining the package in the team?

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

I would love to!

> There are some details I would love to discuss with some Debian maintainer,
> regarding some games icons I made and the licensing issue that may arise
> from them, but that's more a side topic and I would be happy to drop the
> icons if they are problematic.

Feel free to ask those here, on debian-legal or debian-mentors as appropriate.

I've done that, but I will probably remove the icons from the package anyway, because I have little doubt about the answer.

--
Beren Minor