Re: New version of Pink Pony, can someone help me test it?

Hi,

> Sorry, I've kinda been totally away from Debian for the last months,
> and I haven't had much time for almost anything. You're not the only
> one, and I'm really sorry about that. I'm trying to slowly going back
> to doing something, though at a slow pace due some personal reasons
> I'm not really keen to talk about in a publicly archived list.

there is nothing to be sorry about, it's obviously ok. A quick note
stating something like "Please expect me to be unresponsive for at least
2 months or so" would have been great, however :).

-nik

--
# apt-assassinate --help
Usage: apt-assassinate [upstream|maintainer] <package>

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296