Re: New version of Pink Pony, can someone help me test it?

2013/12/24 Dominik George <nik@naturalnet.de>:
> Hi Miry,
>
>> Could any of you test it or or have a look at it before I upload it? I
>> can't upload it without being able to check if if works properly.
>
> * is running svn up
>
> Btw, nice to hear that you still exist. I haven't got any feedback at
> all concerning my packages so far :(.

Sorry, I've kinda been totally away from Debian for the last months,
and I haven't had much time for almost anything. You're not the only
one, and I'm really sorry about that. I'm trying to slowly going back
to doing something, though at a slow pace due some personal reasons
I'm not really keen to talk about in a publicly archived list.

I'll try to slowly get back to all my pending tasks since the end of the summer.

Greetings,
Miry