New version of Pink Pony, can someone help me test it?

Hi,

I've packaged a new version of Pink Pony (1.4), but I'm not being able
to test it here, as I'm at my parent's with just my small lappy and
the game requires OpenGL 2.0.

Could any of you test it or or have a look at it before I upload it? I
can't upload it without being able to check if if works properly.

The latest version of the package is in SVN, but I can upload the .deb
files somewhere, in case someone would prefer that. I'm usually kind
of more comfortable compiling myself what I want to test, though.

Greetings, lots of thanks, and Happy Xmas!
Miry