Re: Fwd: Re: Press release for Debian Games team.

Bumping this one. Qubodup at freegamer is looking for more information
on the activities of the team and also sought an interview with someone,
in person preferrably.

I can handle his query on a n00b starting packaging as I've just been
through it. Do we have any other stats of what he's asking? Something to
show off? Number of games packaged overall, update frequency, last big
titles to get inclusion to the archive etc?

--
Steven Hamilton
I don't look like two zombies