Re: Fwd: Re: Press release for Debian Games team.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Steven Hamilton wrote:

> I can handle his query on a n00b starting packaging as I've just been
> through it. Do we have any other stats of what he's asking? Something to
> show off? Number of games packaged overall, update frequency, last big
> titles to get inclusion to the archive etc?

AFAICT we don't have any feeds of recently uploaded games packages.
Implementing this would probably mean extending the packages.d.o
newpkg page to pay attention to sections. For a automated list that
would be useful to gamers, we need to wait for the AppStream/DEP-11 to
be implemented in Debian. So for now any useful list would need to be
manually created and maintained.

http://packages.debian.org/sid/newpkg?mode=byage

--
bye,