Re: Review pkg gmqcc (dependency for Xonotic)

Hi Anton,

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Although I do not have upload rights, I will be having a look at your
packaging this weekend and will get back to you.  Unfortunately I did
not find the time during the week.

I am very grateful for your work, having you present has made
packaging Xonotic a goal that can be achieved much sooner.  Please do
not be discouraged :)

David