Review pkg gmqcc (dependency for Xonotic)

Hi, team.

I decided to don't install syntax highlight in gmqcc package because
there is no common solution for that and I don't want to do that, sorry :)
If someone wants to do correct syntax highlight installation, welcome to
the git repo [1] :)

About split the package on 2 packages: the package size 302K and IMHO
split documentation on separate package not worth it and not needed.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

So, let's finish with the package,  thus, team, please, review it [1].

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/gmqcc.git

Thanks,
Anton.