Re: Xonotic: gmqcc package review

Hi Anton,

> Team, join to review :)

This is not a review, but just few quick notes.

> * I want to share package maintenance with Debian Games Team. How can I
> do that?

Replace this string:
Maintainer: Anton Balashov <sicness@darklogic.ru>
by these:
Maintainer: Debian Games Team <pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Anton Balashov <sicness@darklogic.ru>

> * Lintian sees many issues with manpage from upstream. What should I do?
> Even if do a pull request to the upstream, it will not be in our
> package, because we use not latest versions of code.

You may temporary add your patch to debian/patches. Once upstream releases new
version you will remove this patch from the package.

And small cosmetic tips. Vcs-Browser string may be a bit shorter:
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/gmqcc.git

Best wishes,
Boris