Re: quesoglc: review and complete pls

21.08.2013 01:35, Paul Wise пишет:
> I might be able to have a look but QuesoGLC upstream restoration stuff
> is higher priority since I just regained access to the upstream
> project after the original author destroyed the project and kicked me
> out.

Ok, then I'l ask about my problem here, maybe someone will help me :)

When I change debian/compat and in debian/control from 7 to 9 I can't
build a package.
The error: rm: cannot remove
`/home/sicness/develop/quesoglc/quesoglc/debian/tmp/usr/lib/libGLC.la':
No such file or directory

Because there is a line in rules:
        rm $(CURDIR)/debian/tmp/usr/lib/libGLC.la

So, the change in debian/compat from 7 to 9 changes location of libGLC.la
from
debian/tmp/usr/lib/libGLC.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGLC.la

Just for interest I removed rm from rules, I got another error:
dh_install --fail-missing
dh_install: libglc0 missing files (usr/lib/libGLC.so.*), aborting

So, it's searching in old place.
How can I win that? )

debian/rules:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/quesoglc.git;a=blob;f=debian/rules;h=ccaf701347e8ab09dd0459e530dc47278597e0c8;hb=e512d4a36838a1ca11ed82127fae2ffa57003ebc